// Drupal Developer
Job code: 2016/10/PHP/Drupal-Developer
- Custom programming and web application development for Drupal
- Testing, maintenance and troubleshooting of existing sites
- Contributing ideas and efforts towards internal projects and working as part of a team to find solutions on various problems
- Proficient in Drupal, including custom module development, key contributed modules and core API
- Minimum 2 years of Drupal hands-on development experience.
- Proficient in the maintenance and administration of Drupal modules and sites.
- Experience integrating open source and third-party applications into existing systems.
- Familiarity with source control systems such as Subversion.
- Results-oriented, reliable, able to work under pressure
- Ability to communicate technical ideas to business users and other teams
- Ability to both collaborate with team members and to work independently
- Eager to embrace current and emerging web technologies
Candidate interested in the above mentioned job description please send your latest resume as soon as possible with
the following details (mandatory) to
- Current salary:
- Expected salary:
- Notice period:
- Ready to relocate (yes/no)
- Total work experience:
- Relevant experience: