Senior Web Designer
Title: Senior Web Designer
Experience: A creative Senior Web Designer with a minimum of three to four years of experience with a reputed organization.
Education Qualification: Any Graduate. Design degree preferred.
- Develop creative concepts for wide variety of projects across all digital platforms including mobile & tablet.
- Produce website mock-ups required for sales pitches
- Collaborate with the Art Director, Designers & other departments to produce engaging and inspiring creative work for clients
- Create and manage design documentation, style guides, and specifications.
- Execute all design projects keeping in mind the principles of design, website utility, color theory and web responsiveness.
- Create mobile interfaces for mobile applications
- Work on multiple projects and ensure that all projects are delivered as per set deadlines
- Highly adept at translating ideas into creative website designs & web/mobile interfaces.
- Candidate must be in sync with recent design standards and trends
- Excellent communication skills
- Ad industry experience will be preferred
Mail your detailed CV with information mentioned below to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Current salary:
- Expected salary:
- Notice period:
- Ready to relocate (yes/no)
- Total work experience:
- Relevant experience: